Anyone received their cores? Or a dispatch notice?

I ordered my SparkCore on 07/03/2013. Can someone tell me if I would receive it before Christmas?
Thanks

HI @josefdz Weā€™re finishing Kickstarter orders first and then will begin shipping pre-orders. Looks like early to middle of next week. Then itā€™s mainly dependent on the postal system.

2 Likes

Where is my SparkCore? Iā€™m backer, I ordered my SparkCore on May 10, 2013 (!) I paid $90 and still no info, no shipping info, no tracking numberā€¦nothingā€¦

@svanya As mentioned in our Kickstarter update on Monday, our fulfillment company estimates that all orders will be shipped by Dec 18. This is unfortunately longer than we had originally been expecting, but is again the result of the complexity of our order and the number of variations that we had.

Thanks for your patience - and we look forward to getting you your Core!

1 Like

Hello @Steph, thank you for your updates, I am wonderingā€¦ how are you sending packages? Normal post or some sort of express mailā€¦ just trying to understand how long will it take to reach Europe and being delivered.
Thank you,
dk

Received my core this afternoon in Jacksonville, FL. Was a nice surprise to find it in my mailbox! Had it up and running in minutes (after the kids went to bed, have to keep it a secret as it is going to be the brains behind a robot kit they are getting for Xmas).

Amazed at how well it handles the download of the compiled code from the web!

My biggest problem is I should have ordered more of these and shields shields shields!

1 Like

Jacksonville? We missed you at RobotsConf! Only 30 miles away and the majority of the Spark team was there.

http://robotsconf.com/

Seriously? I was out of town in Orlando and would have gladly have given that up to go to this! CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!

Hopefully I will get mine soon also. Ordered 5 cores, 4 shields, and the RC Car Kit via Kickstarterā€¦

@Steph, just wondering if there are updates from the fulfillment team. I have not received my shipping notification but maybe not everything has been sent yet.

1 Like

Hey @adrian - waiting for the latest report from China and then Iā€™ll post some more news here!

3 Likes

Just received my cores (to Hong Kong in case others are looking for estimations about their own packages). I had them delivered to the office and the packageā€™s arrival triggered an ad-hoc presentation by the water cooler about all the cool things that Iā€™ll be able to build with this.

2 Likes

I received mine 2 days ago, but Iā€™m in Shanghai, so Seeed ships stuff to me super-fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Now trying to overcome the downside to being in Chinaā€¦ The Great Firewall, which seems to be interfering with setup and connection. Fingers crossed to get it sorted out soon.

1 Like

Having lived in Shenzhen for the first few months of 2013, we totally understand! I look forward to debugging with you tomorrow @americanmcgee If we can learn how to make things go more smoothly in China, that would be awesome!

Has everything been shipped? Still havenā€™t received a tracking number.

Hi @BleedBlue6,

We get tracking numbers in batches from the fulfillment company, and are sending them out as fast as we can! :slight_smile: I think Steph is also working on a bigger shipment update in general in the next few days.

What was the customs charge on your core nigle? I just ordered mine to the UK so would love to know. Did you have any import issues also?

Okay, thank youā€¦

@BleedBlue6 Per my facebook and Kickstarter posts our fulfillment company has told us they will be done tomorrow. I am still waiting on tracking numbers from shipments that went out Wednesday, yesterday and today but will send them out as soon as we get them!

Hello. Any update on my order? Thank You!!