Anyone received their cores? Or a dispatch notice?

Thanks @Steph. Gotta say, customer service from the Spark team has been great, particularly for a startup who’s low on resources. You guys rock!

1 Like

My spark core just arrived. It doesn’t look quite how I imagined, but it has the right logo…

2 Likes

@andrew Thanks so much for the kind words :slight_smile: Means a lot!!

@PaulRB You just made my morning. That is amazing!! Can I share on twitter?

Go ahead Steph. Its actually an ASDA brand mince pie. ASDA are one of the big supermarket chains over here, owned by Walmart.

@PaulRB I figured but it’s still fun :slight_smile: Making baked goods in the shape of our logo is brutal.

I tried to make a Spark Cake for when we launched our first campaign last November. It did not turn out so well…

Admit it @PaulRB … you just bought that pie so you could take a picture and post it here :smiley:

Awesome pic though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My core arrived in the UK just after midnight, currently clearing customs :smile:

1 Like

Rock. So glad to hear that.

@everybody as your Cores arrive please be sure to let us know how the experience goes, if you encounter any bugs, if there are things that you like, want to know more about etc. As a small team any and all feedback helps!!

3 Likes

Niiice! Just got a shipping notice for my kickstarter cores! Tracked it and it’s already at customs about 5 miles from me :slight_smile: Should have them monday. (They’ll keep going until my other 8 pre-orders arrive… :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Hello,
Were you able to send all the KS orders this weekend? Is there something still missing?
Thank you,
dk

@d82k Waiting on an update from China - a ton went out on Saturday but not sure on total numbers. I’ll let you all know :smile:

Hello!!
Any news regarding dispatch of spark core which ordered in November. Waiting eagerly!!!

Any news? It’s 14 days (!) from Nov 25. Still nothing… No dispatch notice… ;-((((((

Hey all - shipping is still going on, everything has been delivered to our fulfillment company. They’re sending out more packages every day!

Thank you Steph, keep us updated please!
What type of shipping are you using to send over Europe? Thank you!

No problem @d82k! Unfortunately it looks like I was premature in thinking we were going to be done with Kickstarter shipping - that’s my bad and based on a miscommunication. We won’t be finished up for a bit but are sending several hundred packages out a day :smile:

1 Like

I have a Spark Core in my posession and it is truly awesome. My kids are already thinking of robots they want to build with it!

2 Likes

Hi I have placed my order on June 14th. When can i expect my Core?

@Steph I wouldn’t worry too much. This is one of three kickstarter projects I’ve backed and been waiting for delivery for the last few months. All of them have been delayed, but you guys have been amazing with keeping everyone up to speed, explaining the reasons behind each delay, and generally just being refreshingly transparent in regard to your process.
I wish all kickstarter projects were handled like the spark core was, the other projects have their facebook and twitter full of angry backers sick of being ignored. You guys handled it like pros!

By the way, my 2 kick starter cores just arrived. Nice!

4 Likes

My core just got in! I look forward to playing with this and hopefully ordering many more!

2 Likes