Hi, I am having trouble with the Boron Quick Start Reference and need some help.
- Unplugged, to breadboard, antenna connected, USB connected
cyan then green blink (COM21)
- Hold mode 3 seconds
- Enable iPhone bluetooth, open App, select ‘+’, ‘Boron’, ‘Scan’
- “I have attached”, ‘Next’
- “Pairing with your Boron”, “Congrats! You’ve successfully paired Boron-3F7RCB”
- Updated Firmware on request
- “Use in Mesh Network”
- “Enroll in Subscription”, “Connect to Device Cloud”
- “Connecting to the internet via cellular” for 42 seconds, then:
-> PC noises for USB disconnect & reconnect repeatedly
-> “Error: The Bluetooth connection was dropped unexpectedly. Please restart the set up and try again”
I have tried my iPhone in multiple locations several times. I have also tried an external Bluetooth antenna with the same results, what is the problem here in connection?