Purchase a Promo Code?

I have a 14yo boy that has contacted me about a project I built some time ago. The dialog we are having is effectively over anonymous channels. I do not know where he lives. I would like to point him to using the Photon for his project. I can’t send him a kit or a gift card. Is there a way I can purchase a promo code for him to use in the store?

How do I know that he is actually 14? Well, after extensive dialog, I feel pretty comfortable that it is indeed a young maker that I am talking to (he volunteered his age). Other than that, I don’t really. It is worth the $30 starter kit to me to help him out at this point however.

Thanks,
Kevin

5 Likes

Why not, it's digital ;)?

Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.

1 Like

Whaaat!? That’s great news! Thanks!

@krhoyt - You’re awesome! Get 'em hooked while they’re young and the world is their oyster!

4 Likes

A great deed! Please let him know that we’re happy to support him in his learning journey if he needs anything from us! So glad to hear acts of kindness like this happening in our community :slight_smile:

2 Likes