No word on the status of my order I placed on 6/30 [Resolved]

Can someone please contact me about my order? (101867243) I’ve contacted customer service and have not been helped adequately, and my last email on 7/10, has had no response yet.

Will someone just let me know what is going on and get my cores shipped to me? Having a customer waiting this long uninformed is a serious departure of professionalism.

Kent

Hi there,

I just replied to your tickets that you emailed in with with your tracking information, so I won't post it publicly here. We're experiencing an extremely high influx of tickets at the moment and are trying our hardest to get to them as soon as we can, so I apologize if it's taking longer than normal to get to tickets.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Regards,
Kevin @ Particle

1 Like

Thanks Kevin. I see the emails. Thanks for responding on here quickly.

Kent

1 Like

I hope it’s okay, since you heard back I’m marking this thread as resolved. Please feel free to change it if that’s not the case.

Thanks!
David

The ups tracking number provided says “not available” on their site. When was it shipped?

Were not resolved completely yet. I just left a comment about the ups number

1 Like

It was shipped out today, so it may take a couple days for the tracking number to become fully active, so just keep an eye on it and it will activate soon.

Kevin

Thanks

You’re very welcome, I apologize again for the delay in response time. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

1 Like