Hello Particle CLI users
We greatly value your feedback. To help diagnose and fix your issue as quickly as possible, here’s what you can do:
- Search in the community for similar reports - often times your question will have already been asked and answered
- Create a new topic / thread and include the “[ISSUE]” prefix - this will help us quickly differentiate bug reports from general questions / discussion
- Verify you are using the latest versions of the CLI - there’s a decent chance we’ve already fixed your issue. Here’s how to update
- Please provide clear steps to reproduce your issue - what chain of events lead to the issue? what happened? what did you expect would happen?
Include Environmental Info
- Operating System?
- CPU Architecture (32/64 bit? arm?)
- Particle CLI Version (run
- How was the Particle CLI installed? (standard or advanced?) see docs
- What terminal / shell are you running the Particle CLI within? (powershell, bash, zsh, cmd.exe, etc)
- What Particle hardware are you using? (argon, boron, etc)
Thanks for using the Particle CLI and thanks for helping us make it better for everyone