How do I get ahold of you?

It’s really frustrating that you don’t give direct sales contact info. I sent a message last week and it hsan’t gotten a response, and it had a lot of detail and questions in it, so I can’t even re-send what I typed. Where are your phone numbers and email address??

1 Like

@Will can help you out with all that.

I got an email from sales. I shouldn’t have to say this, but providing direct contact info would prevent people having to wait a week before deciding that no one is going to be responding to the sales inquiry form. I’m really curious as to why this company departs from the norm in that regard.

Hey there! Glad to hear that you were able to get a hold of someone from our Sales team. I checked internally, and it looks like the first time we received a contact sales form from you was today which resulted in a same-day response via email.

The original message you sent – was it via the contact sales form or a direct email? If it was a direct email, to what address did you send it? This information will help me understand what might have happened to your original request and understand if there’s a corresponding process improvement we need to make on our end.

5 Likes

It was sent using the only available method of contacting you that I could find on your website: the contact sales form.

Thanks for the additional info. it sounds like the sales team was able to reply to your contact sales request on the 25th on the same day that we received it.

If you filed a contact sales form from the same email before the 25th, it looks likewe did not successfully receive it. Apologies if that was the case.

Either way, please feel free to let me know if you’re having trouble getting a question answered in the future and I’d be happy to do whatever I can to help.

It might not be obvious, but if you are at https://store.particle.io you'll find this at the bottom of the page ...

... and when you click on Business Inquiries or Contact Sales under CONNECT you'll actually also find a mailto: link.