Device is not connected

I’m starting to think it might be a hardware issue, since the issue is progressively worse.

I get “could not claim core” as well.

Just noticed cli is giving me a different token number the ide. Is there away to change that in cli?

I’m trying to figure out what’s going on here.

Can you guys drop send me the Core id via a PM and make sure that the device is breathing cyan?

Also, what colour are your cores?

Hey guys,

Just wanting to pop by to ask if you guys did a deep update and resulted in this issue?

Hi, I just sent my core ID.

Yes, I’ve done a deep update and cc3000 reflash trying to fix the issue, but there were problems before that.

Eric

Oh, and my core is black.

Hey @ebarendt,

I’m working with @Dave as there’s similar issues on my side. If i have anything i’ll post here to update you guys.

Once again, sorry for the issue. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey guys,

the problem might be temporarily resolved now. Can you guys try it again?

If your core enters breathing cyan but you can’t seem to reach it, drop @Dave a note with your core id.

Thanks!

2 Likes

the ide finally claimed it, WAHOO progress, but the cli and smart config still cant find it

1 Like

Try spark list? And see what it says? :wink:

“no core found”

by the way my core is black also

I still can’t flash cc3000

Did not work for me. I will contact @Dave. Thank you!

1 Like

So my core finally started working today, Yay, then I took it to a buddies house and it stopped working again. Same place it stopped working last time it can’t be a coincidence.

It was tied to my mobil hotspot, though It was working all day on hotspot. Well back to square 1

1 Like

Hey All

I just wanted to pop in and say that I just deployed a fix a few minutes ago that I think will fix the “my core is breathing but the api thinks it’s offline” bug we had for some this week. My apologies again for that, but it should be fixed and happy again. I’ll keep monitoring things, but please feel free to ping us if anything else seems weird. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
David

3 Likes

Thank you Dave, Core is working fine again. I don’t think I will be taking it to my buddies house anymore though.