Could not connect/claim to the Particle

I am trying to claim my RedBearDuo. It’s blinking cyan, but when I’m pressing “CLAIM A DEVICE” button it blinks red, and then continue blinking cyan. So I have no Idea what to do.

Have you asked this question in the Redbear forums before (seeing as they might be more suited to helping you out than we are)?
Where is that “claim a device” button that makes it blink red?

I delete my device from the list because I could not connect to it. So, when I am trying to add the device, it blinks red. I am thinking that this problem is connected with Particle because if my device reacts on pressing buttons, then it’s connected to the particle and to the internet.

UPD Blinking red is not always connected to my cliking.

That does nothing to fix any connection issues. That only removes ownership in the cloud.

The device would need to be connected to the cloud before you can claim it, so claiming it should in no way have any impact on the connection.

Which buttons? Where? Physical, digital?

Can you try flashing Tinker or "blink an LED" to your device over USB to make sure your code isn't causing issues?

int led1 = D0;
int led2 = D7;
void setup() {

pinMode(led1, OUTPUT);
pinMode(led2, OUTPUT);

}

void loop() {
// To blink the LED, first we’ll turn it on…
digitalWrite(led1, HIGH);
digitalWrite(led2, HIGH);

delay(1000);

digitalWrite(led1, LOW);
digitalWrite(led2, LOW);

delay(1000);
}
I flashed this one. Nothing changed. It’s blinking cyan and red sometimes
and… it doesnt work (LED is not blynking D0 or D7)

You may actually do what @Moors7 said, or at least look at this
http://discuss.redbear.cc/t/solved-cyan-blinking-with-quick-red-burst/329

Is this what you see?

Yes. This is what I see. I tried to reset key, but nothing changed. I think I need a provision of my duo.