All devices offline

Odd that the status page doesn’t get updated. And double odd that the status page isn’t automated. Ironic, surely for an IoT company?
What is the point of a status page if it’s not current when there’s an outage? I don’t know about you, but I don’t check status pages when everything’s well. I check them when I suspect there’s a problem

EDIT: 16:03 London Time
This doesn’t really cover it?

Devices should start coming back online shortly. More information and an update to the status page should be coming soon as well.

1 Like

tru dat

@rickkas7 thanks :slight_smile:
I’d be REALLY curious to know if there has been intermittent cloud trouble throughout the day before the “big bang”. I’ve had odd behaviour from my devices today and I’d wondered if it was my home WiFi. It would be nice, in a way, to know it wasn’t!!

Nothing yet for me, any ideas of how long this will take?

Hi All,

Sorry about taking a few minutes to update the statuspage, the team is responding to the incident and are working to resolve the issue asap.

Thanks,
David

1 Like

My devices are connecting but dashboard is not showing any variables or functions. AND, can’t run a diagnostic.

Same situation here. No data in the dashboard nor using particle cli.

1 Like

Devices offline now. I suspect the Particle folks are fixing thing in the background.

At 10:03am Toronto time all our devices went offline and even when they manage to connect to the Cloud, webhooks are irresponsive. Our backends don’t get any request coming from particle Cloud.

Fabio

Anybody else had issues with devices going offline and/or publish/subscribe today PRIOR to the big bang today? Just me?

No. I have over 100 devices. Everything was fine until the incident.

Like @sai_y we have more than thousand devices and all worked great before this incident.

Everything was fine with my ~20 devices before the big bang.

We have over 100 devices and everything had been working great for ~1 year.

Same here…50 devices offline at the same time 16h CET = 8h PDT
At first I though that my log server died…
Nothing wrong before the big bang.
Devices “Last Handshake” on the product page correspond to the last time a device should publish
but publish/functions/variables/webhooks… are not doing anything

In NJ here. Electron is breathing Cyan and can’t flash or get events to publish via Particle.publish(). I thought maybe I hit my data limit but I’m not even close…

First reports are coming in… It looks like the problem is fixed.

1 Like

Devices are starting to respond for us.

Yes