Visualize data on your website is EASY with Wordpress

Hey there, thanks for the update, does elementor allow for sensor data to be collected and displayed?

I have lost a bit of ground waiting, I hope this is a good solution, I also have a garden management system I have been working on in December, but shelved it as I could did not have an interface.

I just want to give an update on the progress of the IOT Wordpress plugin. I broke through some challenging coding with the new Gutenberg editor. I now know enough to move my plugin over. Now that I have more knowledge, Elementor Pro wonā€™t be used. The new Wordpress editor can do it all. I think youā€™re going to love it. I want to first add a data chart element. What would you like to see next. Please place your vote here. Do you want a clickable button? (Turn light On and Off). How about a slider? Or maybe itā€™s a gauge you need. Let me know. Iā€™ll add the most requested first. I took on some new languages like ReactJS, JSX, Webpack, and Gutenberg API. Iā€™m very excited to get this thing plugin started. The possibilities will make it easy to build dashboards you can share or keep private while protecting your Particle credentials.

6 Likes

Most of the my-Particle features are now in the new WordPress blocks. These are the blocks in my first version:
Charts
Gauges
Controls
SVG automation
I decided to keep most of the conditional actuator logic for the dashboard widgets in the Particle.
Stay tuned for a demonstration in the very near future.
SVG automation for your dashboard opens up an unlimited number of possibilities to interface to your projects.
If you want to get a head start, become familiar with making SVG images either with Adobe Illustrator or the free version Inkscape.
Thanks for following.

3 Likes

Awesome, I cannot wait to see it in action!!

Well done!

Gav

1 Like

I am also curiousā€¦
:wave::older_man:

@applefarm, good afternoon.

Any updates on your Wordpress plugin?

Thanks
Ed

Hi Ed,
Yes. I will be giving a live demonstration of the WordPress plugin. I hope to share my excitement for the Particle community. This new tool will take their projects to the next level. I plan to live stream the demonstration here on YouTube:

The invitation is open to all IoT developers and DIYers. Please feel free to share the link.
I will give all if possible an opportunity to comment on the project and what features they want.

See you there soon!

1 Like

Very intrested in your plugin !

Attend my live stream on March 14.
You might get this data visualization tool for free to use on your next project.
Register here on YouTube:

2 Likes

Lee, good morning, thanks for sharing the YouTube video. Great ground breaking work!

I donā€™t see it yet at the Wordpress plugin site.

Any updates, on availability?

On you next video, might suggest you skip the Wordpress setup, just pickup from the plugin.

Thanks,
Ed

Hi Ed,
Thanks for watching my video.
The Particle Data Illustrator plugin will only be available to those here. It wonā€™t be listed with WordPress.
Iā€™ll give you a special link when itā€™s ready sometime next month.
Hope that works for you.
Thanks again

2 Likes

Cant wait to try it out!

Looks very nice and clean! Would love to test it.

I would also like to be able to test drive this!

Hi Applefarm, have you published this plugin? Iā€™m very interested in purchasing it.

Are there any updates on this great plugin?

1 Like

The revised video link to the demonstration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIPI_kwEQ7w

Visualize IoT data on your website is EASY with Wordpress - YouTube

I am still curiousā€¦
Can we download your system? What about documentation?
:wave::older_man:

Hi @applefarm -

I am quite interesting in this, is it still available?

Many thanks, Friedl.