User Credentials

I apologize if this issue has been resolved but it seems like an issue that has occurred a while ago but I as unable to find a solution. Trying to log in to particle.io I am told my credentials are invalid, that my email doesn’t exist when trying to reset, and that my email credential does exist when trying to create a new account. I was, somehow, able to connect to the web IDE by going directly to it and it was showing that I was logged in and I could access the console. This would normally be where I’d just end my bickering and just be happy that I got on but this is the 2nd time that this has happened and it took nearly 2 weeks to get customer support to email me back. I can use the CLI or Particle Dev for nearly everything but I’m an intern and would like to figure out a solution to this so that any following intern won’t have to deal with this or I can at least stear them in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Have you tried logging out/in in the online IDE? It could very well be that you’ve used an email adress with a tiny typo, which obviously won’t work when corrected.