Some basic questions about using products in the console

I'm playing with products in my personal account before using them in my corporate account. I have 3 Borons and I've put 2 of them into a product but I don't remember which two. I have a few questions I haven't been able to find answers to:

How do I find out which devices are in my product?
I don't see them listed when I navigate from the "Products" icon in the left panel to the list of products and then down into the product.

From the opposite direction, is there a way to look at a device and determine whether or not it's in a product and which product?

How does one rename an existing product?
On the product page, I have 3 products with the same name that I've created for 3 different device types. This causes confusion. For example, in the reference documentation for "Creating an API user", there is a drop down that lists your products if you're logged in. Because they have the same name, they are difficult to distinguish from each other in the drop down list without also knowing their id #'s. I'd like to rename them to so that their device type is embedded in their name such as " - Boron", "<productname - Photon", etc.

How do I find out which devices are in my product?

If the device isn't listed in the Devices list within the product, it is not in that product. If the device is claimed to your account, the API will show what product it is in, but the sandbox listing in the console does not.

The most likely scenario is that the device is not in a product, was accidentally removed, is in a different product, or was not successfully added.

From the opposite direction, is there a way to look at a device and determine whether or not it's in a product and which product?

Yes, using the cloud API if the device is claimed to your account by looking up the Device ID using the sandbox get device info endpoint.

If the device is unclaimed, it's not possible to determine which product it is in, except by checking all products you have access to. The Lookup Devicetool automates this process for you.

How does one rename an existing product?

In the console, open the product, click the Settings icon in the left navigation (within the product), then you can edit the display name.

Rick,

Thanks for the answers. I'm all set now.

The devices were in my sandbox The look up tools are great.

Regarding renaming the products using "the settings icon in the left navigation (within the product)". I didn't see a setup gear within the product itself (within its region of the browser window) but did notice that the setup icon on the left margin is context aware. That was a surprise but was what I needed.

Thanks again.