Photon Error: security.toUpperCase when logging into secure network

Hello,
I have been attempting to log into my school network with my photon, which requires a personal password, and is a public WIFI network, I get a large error message. I have posted the beginnign of the error message here. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

EDIT: I have since gained functionality by manually entering the WIFI parameters. Still might be an interesting issue to discuss?

readline.js:924 throw err; ^ TypeError: security.toUpperCase is not a function at networkChoices (C:\Users\God Johnson\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\particle-cli\commands\WirelessCommand\index.js:632:35) at PromptUI.__passwordChoice [as completed] (C:\Users\God Johnson\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\particle-cli\commands\WirelessCommand\index.js:616:4) at PromptUI.onCompletion (C:\Users\God Johnson\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\particle-cli\node_modules\inquirer\lib\ui\prompt.js:69:10)

Which CLI version are you using?

The solution is this: "open the CLI and type in ... ... ..."
It's kinda difficult to debug things with only the beginning of a who-knows how long error message. In order to say anything meaningful, we'd have to see the whole thing :wink: