Here’s a weird one. Everything was working just right, when all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, Particle.publish simply stopped working.
- Electron is breathing cyan.
- Able to read variable values via the console. (No functions defined.)
- Recompiled and reflashed user firmware.
- Updated system firmware.
- Ran particle keys doctor to get new set of keys.
- Tried with both NO_ACK and WAIT_ACK flags set.
- Loop doesn’t hang; after calling Particle.publish() execution continues.
- No console activity (no reset events; no reflash events; no published events).
- No webhook activity, although webhook test works fine.
- Reset, powered down, unplugged LiPo, full restart.
Nothing worked. I’m stumped. Any ideas appreciated! Cheers,