Is Part of the Particle site down none of my devices are talking to the Particle server

Im not getting any publishes from any device

1 Like

me neither - I can flash a device in WEB-IDE but console event display is not displaying events, although retrieving variables appears to work.
Attempting to publish via the CLI results in “Server said service unavailable”

Same here,

I did a quick test and looks like the device is successful in sending the events. This is happening to my Products and personal devices.

String myName = "hello";
unsigned long timeTest1;

void setup() {
  Particle.function("test", test);
  Particle.variable("name", myName);
  System.disableUpdates();
  Particle.connect();
  timeTest1 = millis();
}

void loop() {
  if ((millis() - timeTest1) >= 3000) {
    if (Particle.connected()) {
      bool success;
      success = Particle.publish("motion-detected", PRIVATE);
      if (!success) {
        Serial.println("Was NOT a success!");
      } else {
        Serial.println("Was a success!");
      }
    }
    timeTest1 = millis();
  }
}

Yea my pump didn’t turn on so I checked and nothing has been published for a while functions work just not publishes

So I just checked my Console, and no events are showing up.
However, All my devices are successfully publishing… it’s just not appearing in the Event Stream of the Console.

I checked a few specific Webhooks and they are constantly firing and sending data to ThingSpeak as normal.

Yea I’m having a similar issue.
Events are passing through my integration just fine, however, they do not appear in console.
Events sent from my server to https://api.particle.io/v1/devices/events return 503 Service Unavailable.

Status.particle.io is usually the place to check all particle side services for outages. Everything is showing operational right now, though so it may be something else.

I just checked, and I have a Photon, Argon, Boron, and Electron all publishing events to the Console.

2 Likes