Particle Photon TensorflowLite Code White Light

Hello,

I flashed a firmware that was originally flashed in the Argon for testing purposes and now I am testing this on the photon.

When this code that contains a large tensorflowlite model (30kb) is flashed into the photon, it flashes with completion(local flash) and exits on the cli.

But then when I connect the power, it just turns white and pulses. It does not even go green like it I flash any other firmware. I checked the code again but it does not contain any wifi related functions so I doubt the wifi is off as the debug page says.

In order to exit this state, I pressed on both the reset and the setup buttons before connecting the power line and then inserted the cord so that it would go to dfu mode and so I can flash another firmware. The firmwares that I tested before work fine.

For reference, the configuration is set to 1.5.4rc1 photon, the code previously worked on argon, I got rid of all configurations related to the argon, the libraries being run are tensorflowlite and mpu9250. Maybe some specs changed in 1.5.4rc1?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.