Hey everyone! Here’s an update from Sprint 58 here at Particle!
- Testing a new minor hardware revision of the Photon and Electron with a more robust USB connector
- Bug fixes for the v051 firmware release that made it difficult to upgrade the system firmware using the CLI were resolved
- Nearly all pull requests for v060 have been merged–only a handful remaining
- We released our Firmware Manager GUI tool for updating the Electron to the most recent version of system firmware without using cellular data
- We released a CLI installer for Windows that will make it easier to install the toolchain needed for our command line tool
- The Electron has launched within our distribution network! Check out our list of current Distribution Partners and let your favorite know that you’re interested in purchasing the Electron!
Hope you all have a pleasant day!