TL;DR - We’re hiring a part-time, remote Technical Support Contractor.
Apply —> here <—
Technical support contractor needed!
Part-time work-from-home opportunity. Provide assistance in resolving support inquiries. Must be familiar with Particle platform, have approximately 20 hours/week availability, and strong communication skills.
Particle already has the largest developer community in IoT with over 100,000 engineers and hundreds of companies building with our engineering tools. We pride ourselves on the simplicity of our product, but building Internet-connected products is still a fundamentally complicated process. In order to support our developers from their first prototype to the deployment of their production widget, we’ve built a comprehensive customer support infrastructure that includes email ticketing, troubleshooting forums, and support documentation.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Contractor who will help us triage and resolve support inquiries on Particle’s hardware and software products, while also helping us improve the effectiveness of our developer support experience.
We expect you to be positive, enthusiastic, and caring. You should have a hands-on familiarity using some or all of Particle’s hardware and software tools, and be excited about becoming a power user of our platform. You should also be a good written communicator and enjoy helping others overcome problems that they encounter. You are excited to be working within a team of hardworking, passionate individuals that care deeply about our developer community.
Our Hardware tools:
Particle Photon (Wi-Fi)
Particle Electron (Cellular)
Our Software tools:
Particle Command Line Interface (CLI)
Our Customer Support Tools:
Community forums (Discourse)
- Triage and resolve technical support tickets
- Troubleshoot and interact with customers on our community forums
- Update and contribute to our product documentation
- Report on common issues and frequently encountered pain points
- Provide insights into opportunities to improve our product and customer support experience
- Available ~20 hours per week with a preference for consistent, predictable hours
- Excellent written communication skills
- Familiarity with the Particle platform and developer tools
- Development experience with C or Wiring/Arduino is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
Apply —> here <—
Good luck! – @Joe