Particle Electron cannot connect to cloud

It is not the problem of poor power supply. The same setup is always working for 1month+ with 20+ other electrons.
What I am saying was, the problem occurs in a setup running with Vin, I provide you this information just to make it easier to track.

My purpose here is not to just get my electron work, I am trying to get you to find the root cause of the issue with all information I provide.

But anyway, maybe I should no havet taken my software testing attitude to your community. Over here, the purpose is to get devices to run by any means anyway.

I will go to support page if I need to. I think you know what I wanted, if possible, I wish to understand how that sim failed and how could we prevent this in the future.
You may close this if you want to.
regards
Pierce

Maybe you have never done software testing before, and it is ok that you donā€™t know.
The details of test setup and test result does not have to be specific enough to help to solve the problem.
But it is good to track some ā€œnon-replicableā€ issues. Instead of not helping, these kind of issues are the most important issues to resolve for product development. Even though the root cause might not be found at the beginning, once revealed or replicated with more information, this may lead to redesign or modification of wrong or incomplete requirements.
This helps in reliable product development process.

For deleted message, I remember I replied you explain of Singaporeā€™s devices all fail last time, it never came out. I have no evidence to prove you deleted it, if it was not deleted by you, sorry about that. If it was, I donā€™t mind, since your purpose is to help people to solve problems, that is good motivation in the first place. Yes, you will be helpful for people who donā€™t read documents, and donā€™t have enough engineering foundation, but there are time when the problem is cause by design or business partnership when you assume it was userā€™s wrong setting.

Hi @microrune,

Certainly having any extra information you feel will be helpful for debugging is great to share! Everybody here is trying to help, and Iā€™m sorry if it didnā€™t feel that way.

Thanks,
David