Particle Argon issues

argon
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f1ca4e31508>

#1

I have couple of Argons and i am facing these issues with both of them

  1. Uploading the code using the web ide is horrible, it takes 10 tries before it actually manages to flash the code. Sometimes it says flash unsuccessful, and other times it says it has flashed, but actually hasnt.

  2. Same issue when calling particle.function, takes multiple tries before you can make it do anything via a http request.

I initially thought maybe it has to do with my wifi, but a quick swap with my photon, and the photon works like a charm, no issues. The argon however, a completely different story.


#2

I’ve noticed similar behavior.

Haven’t isolated yet though

Only when I put the argon into safe mode does it consistently work.


#3

Behaviour like that suggests the running application is interfering with the update.