If you’re having trouble with your Particle device or the Particle Cloud, here’s the place to get help.
If you’re reporting an issue related to a device, please try to include as much detail as possible:
- Device type: Core, Photon, P1, Electron , etc…
- Firmware version installed on the device
- Firmware flashed from: Build, Dev, CLI, make
- Firmware source code, or relevant parts if it’s large
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Steps you’ve already tried to circumvent the issue
- Did something change that caused the problem? firmware upgrade, flashed new application firmware, doesn’t work on Mondays.
1st time user with Photon.
Opened it up, seamed to setup fairly easily but my Android app does not fully function.
I can see the Photon, flash Tinker but when trying something simple like setting up D0 as a digitalwrite it does not turn on (in the app) nor does it trigger the Photon.
A user by default may trigger a webhook up to 10 times per minute for every device that is registered to their account.
How can we change the default 10/per minute to a higher value?>