No such file or directory in Web IDE

Hi there :wave:

Trying to get some code working again on a core thats been in a box for ages.

I have got the got the core online, updated it and can flash to it. It does have a wierd thing where after flashing the code it will boot up be online for a few seconds, then go offline and come back up. I can’t remember it this is normal.

Anyway the issue I am having is PS2keyboard.cpp:51:25: PS2Keyboard.h: No such file or directory. The file is actually inliuded on line 2 but i assume the error saying line 52 is because of the other code that is merged (linked?) before compilation.

The file is 100% there. I have 4 files:

• old-keyboard-code.ino,
  • int_pins.h,
  • PS2keyboard.cpp,
  • PS2keyboard.h.

This happens in both the cloud IDE and the CLI compiler.

I have seen other people have this issue and have tried the suggestions of fully closing chrome and re-opening.

Last night it was working fine with a community library but it does not quite do what i need so I’m trying to use the one I used last time.

Any suggestions I would be very thankful.

The cloud compilers (CLI and Web IDE) run under Linux on a case-sensitive file system.

If the names are exactly as typed above, PS2keyboard.h and PS2Keyboard.h are not the same file.

3 Likes

Well that was embarrassing. This issue has caused me issues elsewhere before.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.