- Search box that searches various fields like name, description, author, as well as the README.
- View library information, including the README file right from the page.
- View any file in a library, actually, with C++ code highlighting and formatting.
- Example build test report. Currently all library examples have been compiled on 2.0.1 and 1.5.2 for Boron, Argon, Electron, and Photon; the page shows the success/fail report.
- Browse through the full alphabetical list.
- Works great on mobile; swipe or edge tap to flip between library information pages quickly.
- Libraries are now included in the search box at the top of docs and support as well, so if you type in OneWire you get a result now.
- The top 800 community libraries are included.
Nice! How do I get to that search without this link?
I started from docs link and could not find it.
One way would be Tutorials → Web IDE → Using Libraries → there you’ll find multiple links that will lead you to the search page.
Or Tutorials → Firmware Libraries → Overview →
Or in Web IDE → → hit the question mark
Or in the doc’s search feature enter “library search”
Thanks, @ScruffR . Option 2 is what I was looking for and my eyes didn’t catch it.