Negotiations with CPC / Easier UK Access

I better get the money ready to place an order :wink: hopefully delivery isnt too much (cheaper to ship from china then from the UK sometimes)

1 Like

Thanks Steph, can you also post an update to this thread so we get a notification

1 Like

Yes I definitely will!

Any news on the formal announcement @Steph?

@Steph. I would also be interested in an update. My kids want to buy me a Birthday present and I know just what I want :smile:

Best wishes.

Hey team - a bit out of my hands at the moment. I’ve been told next week for a formal announcement at which point Cores will be available for immediate shipping from the UK :smile:

look forward to seeing them. i will be sure to let everyone know how pricing works out with the uk shipping, i am honestly expecting it to cost more

@Steph I am wanting to order another core. ( I like the look of thecore torch project and I have a few WS2812b’s spare) I am thinking that it might be quicker to wait for the UK announcement than to order direct? What do you think?

My last order took 4 days to get to the uk, cpc should announce them hopefully monday? Im not sure if ordering directly gets it shipped straight after, or if there is still a production schedule with direct order.

Either way if cpc will announce and ship this week, it will be faster to wait. If they wont ship this week, i would order direct

@Steph Any news on this one? I keep checking the cpc web site but they don’t seem to be saying much. Have I missed it?

I dont think you missed it. I havent seen it either yet. But i guess they may be a little behind schedule. End of the announcement week today so we will see

Hey all - yes, announcement will be a bit later then I had anticipated. Somewhat out of my hands here but I promise you won’t miss it!

Any news on this one Steph?

I’ve been told the official announcement is July 1. Good news is all items are in their hands so will be ready to ship the moment they’re on sale :smile:

1 Like

Hi @Steph, Do you think we will hear anything today? Desperate to get another core.

Best wishes.

James.

Hey @foggy! I know I sound like a broken record but the latest date I’ve been given is July 8 - fingers crossed that this date is stuck too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have just seen this come up in my newsfeed - http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/bespoke/bespoke2.jsp?bespokepage=cpc%2Fen_CC%2Fspecial_offers%2Fbargains%2Fpart_detail%2FSpark_lp.htm

2 Likes

Woot! – https://community.spark.io/t/new-uk-distributor-its-official/5599