Looking for a contractor to help with electron project

Project will include writing firmware for electron to connect to cloud. Rate is negotiable.

Is it about Particle Cloud or integration with another system?
You can contact me via private message with details about the project.

If would help if you could add some more details to the description since it’s currently a bit broad for people to decide whether or not they’re capable/interested.

Hello, I may also be interested, please send me a private message
cheers

I could do this if nobody else is interested.

VeriSolutions delivers an easy to install mesh network for environmental monitoring. We designed a custom mesh network of sensors (VeriSense) that collects data and send this to our data hub (VeriConnect).

VeriConnect contains both the VeriRadio to receive data from the mesh as well as the Particle Electron. These devices are connected via serial USB.

Our original engineer on the project was incompetent (he has since been terminated) and I want to solve this problem as quickly.

From a high level, I need someone to write firmware code to do the following:

1. Pass data from VeriRadio in VeriConnect to the Electron
  2. Use Particle Publish and Particle Variable to push this data to the VeriSolutions cloud
  3. Get Electron cell signal strength (dBm), Energy per Chip/Noise ratio in (dB), Signal Strength (RSSI), and back-up battery level (%)
  4. USB/serial communication for status/configuration/programming

We have a capable team of SW, HW and Firmware engineers, but do not have a great understanding of Particle. I believe that this is not a difficult problem to solve, but would like it done correctly and as quickly as possible as we have already delayed our launch.

Can you help?

If so, can you send resume and any documentation that you have done similar work?

2 Likes

VeriSolutions delivers an easy to install mesh network for environmental monitoring. We designed a custom mesh network of sensors (VeriSense) that collects data and send this to our data hub (VeriConnect).

VeriConnect contains both the VeriRadio to receive data from the mesh as well as the Particle Electron. These devices are connected via serial USB.

Our original engineer on the project was incompetent (he has since been terminated) and I want to solve this problem as quickly.

From a high level, I need someone to write firmware code to do the following:

1. Pass data from VeriRadio in VeriConnect to the Electron
  2. Use Particle Publish and Particle Variable to push this data to the VeriSolutions cloud
  3. Get Electron cell signal strength (dBm), Energy per Chip/Noise ratio in (dB), Signal Strength (RSSI), and back-up battery level (%)
  4. USB/serial communication for status/configuration/programming

Hi, just sent you a private message