I have 5 cores. Two with chip antenna, three with ufl.
I don’t have the ufl antennas yet, so I am using the cores with chip antennas right now.
The issue is: on one of the cores, I get the breathing cyan led … Then after a few hours (random time, but not immediate) the led goes to flashing cyan.
Requests from spark cloud then return “timeout”. If I reset the core (one of the buttons), it reboots, and goes back to breathing state. At that point the core seems normal, but will eventually go into the fail mode.
I’ve tried holding down both buttons for ten seconds to do a “factory reset” (is that correct?) however it just reboots and goes to breathing state, then fails later.
The second core I setup does not have this problem. (So it appears; it has been running for about 12 hours now.)
(However core #2 was not setup using the iPhone app.)
- came with the “maker kit”
- was setup with the iPhone app
- I loaded a simple program to flash LEDs on D0 and D1, but have since removed that program (afaik)
- came in its own box
- was setup using USB serial (I couldn’t get the iPhone app to find it)
- have not loaded any programs (just using the read,write APIs).
Any thoughts on core #1 ?
Is it possible the firmware didn’t update with the iPhone app?
How would,I go about verifying / troubleshooting?