Introducing the Champions!

@Carsten4207 @TheHawk1337 @eely22 @ScruffR @Rockvole @krvarma @Hootie81 @duffo64 @ssstraub @BulldogLowell @Iv4n and also @alltheotherchampions, I’m so psyched to have you in the program. You guys sound like awesome people! We’ll keep you posted as Champions develops-- I’m hoping that you guys will be able to help us test new and exciting features, among other things. In the meantime, feel free to send along any feedback about Spark and how we can better help you succeed in your projects and hacks. Feel free to call me out with an @christine at any point, if someone is asking a question you think you can’t answer, or if you generally need help with anything. It’s gonna be great, guys!!

8 Likes

Hi,
I am Marcus Hund, Dutch, and proud to be a Champion from now on!
I develop hard and software for over too many years :wink:. I switched from my earlier platforms to Spark since it is the one platform that gives us what we need.

I am developing a Spark based system that is essentially a building brick for non programmers and programmers to realize IOT stuff. The goal of the project is to deliver a white box combined with a miriad of apps including an app generator that gives non geeks the possibility to create their own solutions.
See it as a building brick that enables normal people to integrate intelligence in their projects.
Today I finished 10 protoypes. The apps are under development and will be released soon. I hope to start a Kick and Indygogo campaing to raise funds for mass production by Seed next month.

Here is a picture :

This device has real life inputs and outputs, it switches mains, has an rf transceiver, analog inputs, a thermo couple input, a ph sensor input and pwm outputs, and on board power supply.

The applications can be:
domotics, heating(yeah yeah, my thing!), hydroponics, (new idea) aquaria and terraria, and what ever you come up with!

8 Likes

Silly question perhaps, but what kind of PH sensor are you planning to use? An expensive glass probe or something DIY? :smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I have not yet decided but it will probably be a sensor like they use in aquariums, they cost about $10 on Ebay.
I am open for suggestions!

1 Like