Noobie? Run into a wall getting started? Basic Questions about Spark? Join us LIVE - June 28th - 1PM CST
Hi there, Spark Community - Do you, or someone you know, need some hands-on instruction getting started with Spark Cores and Shields?
We’re going to experiment with a live on-line Spark education session guided by our esteemed Spark Elite Community Member @peekay123!
When: Saturday, June 28th 2PM EST/10AM PST/6PM GMT
Session to include:
- Short History of Spark’s evolution
- Setting up Tinker on your phone
- Connecting your Core to Wi-Fi for the first time
- Do an LED ‘blink demo’ on our IDE
- An introduction to cloud integrations and functions
- A look at Hackster.io for inspiration and possibilities
More advanced sessions will be offered later, so please comment on this thread and let us know what might be a valuable live, real-time session for you to attend.
Attendance is limited, please write firstname.lastname@example.org to save your spot. We’ll provide some preparation information for attendees via e mail.
Thanks so much to @peekay123 for making this possible! And thank you for Making with Spark - this Community is a wonderful jungle of geniuses.