General Spark Community Kudos!

I just wanted to say what a great resource this Spark Community forum is!!

The search feature is accurate and excellent, unlike on some others that insist on removing common keywords from your search string, and I have found the people here are knowledgeable, friendly, and most helpful.

Thanks to Spark, and everyone who has made, and continue to make this such a great place!!

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

I completely agree with everything that you have said. I have learned so much from this community, and everyone I have talked to on here is super helpful and so caring. The openness in this community is so awesome, and I am trying to promote this community to all my friends so it can become more populated with awesome ideas and become more successful! :smile:

Spark is probably the best thing that has happened to me in all of my education years. As a first year in college, I had no idea what I wanted to do; I was interested in technology, and loved hands-on projects, but did not really know where to go from there. After working with the SparkCore, and talking to the community, I realized I love to code and make new β€˜stuff!’ I now have a pretty good idea as to what fields I am interested in and what really makes me happy. Continuing on, I hope to learn more about this and hopefully end up doing something I love.

This is just my experience, and wanted to share how awesome this is. Thanks! <3

7 Likes