We're also on two-legged auth, so I'd also love the API info.
However, I really doubt that we'll get our own IFTTT channel anytime soon. So I was hoping that in the interim we could post IFTTT recipes that use Particle's channel. The issue is that a customer can only subscribe to the Particle Channel with username/password credentials. If you allowed a token-only subscription to the Particle Channel we could make things work. i.e.
1) Our Customer learns they can use IFTTT recipes with their Particle powered product.
2) We generate a never-expiring Particle token, scoped to this Customer from our server.
3) Customer subscribes to the Particle channel using this token.
4) Customer adds our recipe to their account.
5) If ever customer feels the token has been compromised, or want to leave IFTTT, they simply request we delete the token.
This means the Customer couldn't do this if they also wanted to use their own Particle account... but in our case there is really no overlap in client demographics. So I can't imagine it being an issue.