since a couple of days I have a strange behavior on my Boron. In the video below, you can see the LED flickering when the device is in sleep mode. It works for some time and when ever this flickering appears the boron will not wake up again.
This started using the newest Device Firmware.
The device does the following:
- Get data from another main board using UART.
- Get the location using Google API
- Get data from SHT31 board using I2C.
- Pack data to json string.
- Send data to Particle Cloud.
- Sleep for 5 minutes
- –> repeat.
I have another device in field which is working since a couple of months without a problem.
However, pressing the reset button at least more than once the device will restart and start doing his job.
Has anyone observed any similar behavior?