Any Libraries (or Docs) for Data Structures/Methods?

Hi,

Just wondering if there’s any good resources for including some C++ like data structures? I’m mainly just trying to avoid reinventing the wheel and hoping to utilize existing code. My current example is I want to sort() an array (or use a list/array instead), but I would say this could be generalized to other situations. I haven’t been able to find any Particle docs so far about this, so just curious if this is easily available on the Particle platform.

Thanks!

So go ahead and try the C standard library qsort() or the C++ stl:: sort().

I’m probably wrong but it seems Particle GCC can compile through at least C’99/C++‘11.

What have you tried that’s not working?

1 Like

That's due to the fact that this is in no way anything Particle specific but rather very much general C/C++ and hence as @BulldogLowell suggested general C/C++ docs or broader focused communities (e.g. StackExchange/StackOverflow) would be the prime sources to consult.

1 Like

Whenever I can’t find anything on Particle I always search this site first C++, or github Arduino Code Examples… then if I still can’t figure it out I ask the community and wait for @scruffr to set me straight. lol

Good luck and keep at it.

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks all. I’m not super familiar with this so the pointer I needed was for the C’99/C++‘11 compilation, so I knew what to direction to search in.

Thanks!