All-a-bread-board the Fritzing Train!

@rrobinet1 thanks for pointing this out! I’ll work on fixing it ASAP :wink:

@rrobinet1 as it turns out, the schematic view was more correct than the breadboard and pcb views… and for that matter the actual Spark Core. Doah!

I just updated the Fritzing library files at my repository to correct this issue. I also noticed some other issues that were present in the latest version of Fritzing 0.9.0. Basically most of the text reference designators were not showing, most likely due to the fact that they were left as text instead of converting them to curves. Also it appears someone other than me tweaked the files slightly in various ways… most likely someone working on Fritzing. I kept their changes in mind when fixing things, so that it doesn’t happen again :wink:

Please download the SPARK_CORE_v10.fzpz file from here and let me know if everything looks good, before I submit this to the Fritzing team again to be included by default in future versions of the software. https://github.com/technobly/SparkCore-Fritzing

If anyone else wants to do a mini design review for me, I would greatly appreciate it! I’ve stared at this initially for 20 hours and missed the TX RX pin swap, and now I’ve spent way too much time looking at it again… but I’m 99% certain it’s rock solid now! 1% uncertain because of how fiddly Fritzing is when creating and linking new parts.

Thanks!

2 Likes