[FOUND] Does anyone have a Photon Fritzing Part?

##Hello everyone!
I am very excited about the photons being finally released and Spark being renamed as Particle. I am planning to make my own product for fun and maybe release it on Kickstarter in the future.
###I was wondering if anyone has created a Photon Fritzing part, as I would like to use it in my Fritzing instructions for my product manual.

My product will be a robotics kit that uses the Photon to teach people how to program C++, build robots, use APIs etc. Here is the website: sparkbot.co

Hi! We’ll try and release one soon! We are just putting the final touches on a diagram we were using internally. I’ll post it as soon as we have it done.

1 Like

Thank you!

Has this part been posted? Thanks so much!

I need a Fritzing look alike, that is all run in the cloud, since I am now using chromebook. If anyone knows of one, it would be great.
And if it has Core and/or Photon parts, that would be even greater!
Thanks, Jack

You can get Ubuntu on a chromebook, and then get Fritzing on it. http://www.howtogeek.com/162120/how-to-install-ubuntu-linux-on-your-chromebook-with-crouton/

2 Likes

Hi all! Here’s the Photon Fritzing part by @BDub!

8 Likes

Thank you!

Does anyone have a Fritzing part for the yet-to-be-released Electron?
I’m eagerly awaiting my kickstarted Electron and I’d like to do some design in advance.
Thanks.

There is a missing set of copper leads in this version :frowning:
Anyone else have a different copy?