I searched a lot of posts and performed a lot of troubleshooting and I am completely lost.
The core has been working fine for weeks. One day, after flashing the firmware, it wouldn’t connect (it was stuck at flashing green). Every time I reboot the core, re-flash it, or clear its memory I get the same result, stuck on green flashing.
Things I’ve tried:
- I’ve checked the basics (SSID and password are correct). .
- The router is 802.11b/g, has a channel less than 10, there is no captive portal, and it is not a complex network. It uses WPA2 key. None of my router settings have changed before or after it stopped working. It is a comcast router. The spark core sits no more than a foot away. It is not being blocked by anything special on the router (like mac filtering).
- It is plugged into a usb from my PC. It should be providing enough power (especially considering it worked fine for weeks).
- I’ve patched the with the new CC3300 firmware. I’ve updated, rebuilt, and flashed with the most recent firmware. I’ve also flashed the latest tinker version.
- It has an antenna that is connected properly.
- I’ve tried connecting it to a mobile hotspot, same issue.
All my flashing has been through USB DFU-Util. I have used the same process multiple times over the course of weeks before it stopped connecting.
Every time I reset the core, it goes through the normal procedures, it just never connects to the wifi.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!