Am I forced to create an organization and pay monthly to be able to deploy my firmware to all my devices?
This is what I was planning to do (please let me know if I’m not getting it right):
- I have my own back-end and I’m building my own Android app.
- I manage the users from my back-end, so I don’t want to create a user/costumer on the particle cloud. The only thing I want to be able to do with my Android app is to configure the photon’s WiFi credentials and then send the photon’s hardware ID to my back-end.
- And obviously I want to be able to deploy my code to all my devices I configured with my own app.
So here are my questions:
- Can I use the Android Device Setup Library to simply enter my personal credentials so every photon that I configure is claimed by me? (So I don’t have to create customers and skip the log in screen).
- Can I deploy my code from build.particle.com to all my claimed devices at once?
- If so, what’s the point in having organizations and customers? Is that a solution for makers who don’t have a custom back-end? or do we all need to pay monthly to use photon in mass production?