Thank You Particle

I just wanted to say thank you to the great Support team @kmmonk and Community at Particle: @ScruffR, @peekay123, @bko, @Moors7, @nrobinson2000, @timx and tons of other people; (I don’t even know if the people I have mentioned actually work at Particle, but they are a huge part of the Community)

With your support I do feel like I can offer a quality Robotics course. I made this animated gif to show Particle how much I appreciate the support and what it has meant to me over the last 3 years. (Use it as you wish)

I have just finished teaching with the Photon my third semester at High School, and I am very pleased with the students final projects.

Thank you very much!

11 Likes

Thank you for the shoutout. I can’t wait to make more Particle things this summer.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! :blush:

And nope, none of the people you mentioned (apart from Kevin) work for Particle - we just like to contribute to the success of an awesome platform and help the people here.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, it’s always a pleasure to be of assistance to ‘those in need’ :wink:

4 Likes

.[quote="rocksetta, post:1, topic:33916"]
@ScruffR, @peekay123, @bko, @Moors7, @nrobinson2000, @timx and tons of other people;
[/quote]

Wow. You guys have been really patient with my ~100 questions. I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can do some repaying by making some bearable youtube videos.

4 Likes

You know what? This is a great thread and I want to add my voice to it to thank all the people here who have so kindly helped me find solutions to a host of vexing problems from failing Photons to noxious Nextions over the past year.

The awesome and wonderful @ScruffR and @peekay123 in particular deserve extra thanks. If you don’t work for Particle then they should hire you, or at least send you a big bonus. You have gone above and beyond more times than I can count and I appreciate it.

9 Likes