Testing EU Modules in USA


Is there a way to test connectivity of EU devices such as the B524 in the US? Is there a device like a lte booster that I could buy to do this?

No, there is not.

OK, yes there is. Something like a Rohde & Schwarz CMW500 can test out-of-area frequencies, and is used during RF certification. However, it’s extremely expensive (can cost US$200000 new) and also does not work with the Particle SIM, so it’s not really a solution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.