My Particle Core (chip antenna) arrived yesterday, but unfortunately I have not able to get it to work with my home WiFi network. Flashing green LED, no matter how many times I try.
I realise this is a common issue, and have looked at many related topics.
- WiFi credentials are definitely correct
- Range should not be an issue, Core is close to router
- Core is powered by laptop
- Have tried to set it up using Android Spark app as well as via USB (multiple times)
- Did a factory reset and updated the software on the CC3000 (multiple times)
- Manually entered SSID and password
The WiFi network I am trying to connect to is 2.4GHz and has WPA2 encryption. If I set up a hotspot with my phone, the Core happily connects within seconds, which is great, but I really need it to connect to the router…
What else can I try?