I have several devices that go through the following sequence:
- Breathing white (other internal processes before connecting)
- move to breathing blue (which I believe is cellular/sim related?)
- eventually give up, go back to sleep (my code dictates this after 60 seconds of failure)
What they should be doing, and many other devices with the same code/version correctly do:
- Breath white
- Flash green
- strobe cyan
- breath cyan (connected, doing their thing)
- disconnect and go back to sleep.
What’s possibly different on these devices is that they are ~5 from a batch of 15 that were offline/battery disconnected from around 3/6 or 3/7 and were reconnected yesterday. I’ve let them cycle quite a few times hoping it was just network provisioning, but no such luck in rehabilitating. Code worked (and has been untouched) 3/6-3/7 prior, in most cases for months. Others from same batch fired back up after their disconnect without issue.
Note: these are all manual mode devices.
Any ideas why these might be different?