Setup Mesh Argon with a cellular hotspot

So I emailed the image of the scan code to my computer then enlarged the image and that scanned on my older android tablet.

Got a cellular hotspot working by trying a few more times. I did use another Android device to get the Argon setup but no proof that was needed. I then got a Xenon working on the same mesh and did a bit of a distance test.

One cool thing with the hotspot is that I could leave a xenon with a battery pack and drive away from it with the hotspot and the Argon gateway. Inside the car I only got about 100 m, but with the Argon outside the car got similar to using my home Wifi about 220m. (Still not a perfect line of sight test, will do that later.)

I did notice something that @will should be informed of.

I have been walking around with several Xenons and they setup fairly solid local networks if they lose the connection with the gateway, but today when I shut off my hotspot to the Argon, it did not keep a local network, did not matter if it was flashing green or breathing cyan, it was basically locked up.

My Xenon was still signalling every 30 seconds, and not getting a signal from the Argon, but the Argon was not even signalling every 30 second, it looked locked. This was using the Mesh Hello World code.

When I restarted the hotspot, the Argon did not reconnect (like it was locked up). I had to soft reset the Argon for it to reconnect with the hotspot. Then everything was fine again.

Bit concerning that the Argon did not auto-reconnect with the hotspot.