Resellers in Europe?

Hi @cashbit, please send me an email at distribution@spark.io so we can get the conversation started. Thanks for your interest!

@cashbit did you get permission to be an Italian reseller for spark?

Hi @Steph,
what about Mikrokit.se?

@TheHawk1337; With Conrad you can cover Germany to. Still Conrad is overall fairly expensive.
@vivek Give me an heads-up if you need info from within the Netherlands!

Hi @will,

When will resellers in Europe start to get Photons? Is it supposed to be starting on 8/14 as well? Does this also include the Maker Kit, or will it only be Photon Kits? I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on a Photon, but the shipping to Europe is just too high!

Hey Alex,

We’ll be shipping out distributor orders once all shipments to our pre-order customers have been fulfilled. I would estimate that stock will be available with our distribution partners by the end of the month.

As far as Maker Kits/Photon kits, it depends on what the individual distributor orders from us–where are you located? We can help to identify a preferred distributors nearby and the stock they’ll be carrying.

Hi @will,

I’m located in Geneva, Switzerland, but I can also order from France and Spain. Thanks for your help!

UK Please. Cool Components
:smile:

Hey @Alex_ ,

McHobby has distribution in France, and carries the Photon.

http://shop.mchobby.be/54-particleio

I bet Cool Components will have them, They already have Photon category selling Sparkfun shields. And they are my favourite store :smile:

I have already two photon’s up and running in the Netherlands! Bad thing with the Dutch customs is that I had to pay an extra €17,- because I was importing more than €22 in total.

1 Like

Cool Components are now listing the Development Kit as In Stock. £29.82 including P&P within the UK.

Good to hear. Where did you get the Photons from? I am in the Netherlands, too…

1 Like

I got 'em directly from Particle. Picked one up at the office :wink:
The remaining ones had to go through customs, after which I had to pay an extra ~€23, because they hate foreigners who make cool products…

2 Likes

As of 2015-09-14, Watterott in Germany has the simple Photon boards (without parts or breadboard) in stock (for 20.74 EUR). Here is a link to the announcement.

You should probably try rs-online / elfa ?