HI there I have a remote device flashing green and is showing offline its a remote deployment but I can tell someone to interact with it if needed how can i make it stop looking for wifi or whatever green means and come back online
I presume it's a Wi-Fi device? If it's stuck blinking green first unplug the power for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
If that doesn't resolve it, it cannot connect to the Wi-Fi access point at that location, but there are many possible causes: the access point is down, the password or SSID changed, etc..
It's a monitor one, I believe it has an LTE card. What is the easiest way I could have someone factory reset it?
If it's cellular, the first thing is to go into the console and make sure the SIM card in it is activated.
If it is, then try resetting the Monitor One by holding down the user button on the side for 10+ seconds until the device resets. That's about all you can do without disassembling it.
A device can also get stuck in blinking green for circumstances out of your control, such as if the device can only see a single cellular tower, and that tower is offline.
Can I use the serial number to determine if maybe we sent a wifi only device?
There is no Monitor One with Wi-Fi connectivity.
Did it previously work and stop working, or is this a new installation? Has the device ever worked in any location? Cellular devices vary by location; you can't use a North American Monitor One in Europe, for example.
You can look up the device by its serial number to see if it's properly activated.
got it working htanks