I bought a 300$ Spark Core set via preorder campaign and I’m not so happy with it’s functionality.
during weekend we work on startup for blind people (sonar glove) and we used Core as best tool for rapid prototyping.
We had several problems during our development and I’m asking for help.
- problem to connect to wifi (2.4GHz and 5GHz was active but it didn’t connect)
- 1 of 20 connections to wifi went through when we used wifi where’s only 2.4GHz
- When we came out of development environment and Spark can’t access wifi it didn’t boot up (do we need wifi if the code is uploaded into core? come on…)
- Arduino IDE didn’t work with spark core… why?
- We need special spark core libraries. 90% of example codes from arduino didn’t work…
- We can’t use USB connection to upload code to Core
- When we flash Core via cloud it disconnect our USB and hang Core (1 of 5 times)
Do you have some answers or could you point me to solutions?
May the force be with you!