Publishing events from workbench

I am making the move from the WebIDE to Workbench and making great progress thanks to MUCH support from you guys.

Can I publish events using the same code in workbench as I used in the WebIDE? CAn I see those events in the console associated with the WebIDE or is there a better way to do it? CAn I view events within Workbench? Is the debug console the couterpart of the events console in the WebIDE or is it something else entirely? CAn someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Chris

The chosen IDE makes no difference to the code.

Console is not associated with Web IDE. Both are independent tools and hence console can of course be used irrespective of the IDE the running code came from.

You can have a terminal window in workbench where you use CLI to subscribe to your events.
There is a shortcut in the top right corner to do that

You should even be able to install an extension to open a browser window in VSCode (the engine used in Workbench) to use console therein (although I wouldn't see the benefit of that).

It's something entirely different. It is meant to be used in conjunction with additional hardware that allows step by step in circuit debugging.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.