Problems including Manchester-Library

Hi there,
i want to include the Manchester-Library in the IDE, but when i am verifiy my source (just the includes) i get an error:

In file included from ../inc/spark_wiring.h:29:0,
from ../inc/application.h:29,
from Manchester/Manchester.h:36,
from Manchester/Manchester.cpp:29:
../../core-common-lib/SPARK_Firmware_Driver/inc/config.h:12:2: warning: #warning "Defaulting to Release Build" [-Wcpp]
#warning "Defaulting to Release Build"
^
In file included from Manchester/Manchester.cpp:29:0:
Manchester/Manchester.h:37:51: fatal error: SparkIntervalTimer/SparkIntervalTimer.h: No such file or directory
#include "SparkIntervalTimer/SparkIntervalTimer.h"
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Manchester/Manchester.o] Error 1

My App looks like this:

// This #include statement was automatically added by the Spark IDE.
#include "SparkIntervalTimer/SparkIntervalTimer.h"

// This #include statement was automatically added by the Spark IDE.
#include "Manchester/Manchester.h"

void setup() {
}

void loop() {
}

Any idea what im doing wrong?

Thanks
jens

@jstrobel, it is tricky getting the right syntax when referencing a library within a library. I have flagged this with the Spark Team. I fixed the problem and republished the library as v1.0.1. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, seems to work so far (= verifys and flashes).
Now i can research how i can control my radio controlled power socket with the right commands :wink:

1 Like

Hi @peekay123
Greetings from Berlin. With the up gradation of Particle Libraries v2.0 the problem shows up again. Cannot compile with Particle Libraries v2.0 : MANCHESTER (1.0.1) and SPARKINTERVALTIMER (1.3.7). :disappointed:

Error: lib/Manchester/src/Manchester.h:37:54: fatal error: …/SparkIntervalTimer/SparkIntervalTimer.h: No such file or directory #include “…/SparkIntervalTimer/SparkIntervalTimer.h”
^
Note : Compile perfectly with the legacy libraries which cannot be select/modified or version cannot be seen anymore unfortunately.

@kazi93, I haven’t had a chance to upgrade the Manchester library yet. Give me a few hours and I’ll get it done. :smile:

1 Like

@peekay123

You are the best. Love from Berlin. :smile:

@kazi93, actually, I’ll be done in about 10 mins! :wink:

Update: DONE!

2 Likes