Poll Suggestions

Add a poll suggestion here as a topic. Upvote poll suggestions with likes.

Random posts that are not suggestions for polls will be deleted. (Sorry!) Only business in poll suggestions! Serious business. And questions about your favorite ice cream.

@christine Maybe you could make a poll for people’s preferred way of flashing code. The Web IDE, Particle Dev or Particle CLI.

4 Likes

@christine, here is a poll suggestion: Are you using your Photon to develop a product or for a Maker project?

7 Likes

I would be interested in a poll about what product should Particle make next (after the Electron).

It has been discussed in the past, but I expect people have different ideas now.

This category is looking a little sleepy, but I’m adding a suggestion here in the hopes that someone is watching. It appears new users with lower trust levels (so far!) can’t post to Polls, or I would have just posted directly. What I was hoping to see was an update to the “Who are you?” poll. Maybe the exact same questions. Particle’s done some cool things in the last year and a half since the poll was done in Oct 15. Can we just run it again? I’m curious if there are any big changes.

1 Like