I have just received a particle power shield and cannot get it to “see” the battery.
- Photon will not power with battery only connected, only with USB on either Photon or shield.
- With USB power to shield and Photon connected charging indicator red light is solid blue is flashing.
- With USB power to shield and NO Photon connected charging indicator red light is flashing, blue is flashing.fast.
- Same as above with or without battery connected?
- Battery voltage measures OK with voltmeter, and behind the JST connector on the shield, but no idea under load. Don’t have another battery here to try.
- Tried running Power shield code, shows voltage as 4.69 and SoC at 175% with or without battery connected?
- Tried disconnecting and reconnecting battery several times as suggested in previous posts. Not really ready to solder on the capacitor.
My first thought is the battery unable to take any load but will take a while to get another.
Any other ideas would be appreciated.