Updates from Sprint 42!
tl;dr Photons shipping immediately, Device Management Dashboard Beta going on now
- In a recent poll, the hardware team was voted the best team of all the teams by a panel of just @will
- We completed manufacturing on all pending shield and Photon POs. We have tens of thousands of Photons in inventory, ready to share with the world with immediate shipping!
- Electron beta hardware has been received in-house and is being processed for delivery to beta testers
- Electron PCB v012 (our first release candidate) is online and pending final review before a second round of beta hardware is manufactured
- The Public Beta of the Device Management Dashboard starts today! Sign up here.
- Provided firmware + cloud support for the Electron beta run
- Made Webhook stability and reliability improvements
- Select specific versions of device system firmware when compiling your user applications in the Web IDE
- Future strategic planning for Electron
- In a recent poll, the result of the poll to decide that the hardware team is the best team of all the teams was invalidated. A second poll was held and the business team was voted the best teams of all the teams by a panel of just @Steph
- We’ve put together a list of highly skilled, professional consulting partners that provide services across all stages of the product development process. These service partners can help you build your connected product!
- Photons are in stock in abundance and shipping in real-time. We’ve heard your feedback over the last few months and we’re continuing to evaluate and improve the entire e-commerce experience. If you aren’t getting a notice that your Photon has shipped within 1 business day of your order, please PM @christine or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- @Dick told us about being the Head of Product at Particle in the most recent Particle Interaction
- @christine has created a list of things we want to do to better connect with our community, and we’ll be releasing these over the next few months